Welcome

Welcome to my journey...It is quite a ride!

I will be posting poetry, affirmations, thoughts and feelings and motivating quotes. This will be a journal of my life and experiences. If you like what you read, please leave a comment. Journey's are to be shared.

My Favorite Quotes...

"To Hope and dream is not to ignore the practical. It is to dress it in colors and rainbows." ~~Anne Wilson Shaef

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Extraordinary

"In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary." ~ Aaron Rose

I believe this. Even small, seemingly insignificant things can become extraordinary. I see it happening daily right now and I make sure to be grateful and show appreciation for them. Life has not been kind in many ways, but I am optimistic about the future. Baby steps, one day at a time. Love will find a way because Love is extraordinary!

No comments: