Welcome

Welcome to my journey...It is quite a ride!

I will be posting poetry, affirmations, thoughts and feelings and motivating quotes. This will be a journal of my life and experiences. If you like what you read, please leave a comment. Journey's are to be shared.

My Favorite Quotes...

"To Hope and dream is not to ignore the practical. It is to dress it in colors and rainbows." ~~Anne Wilson Shaef

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday's Treats



Today I am going to treat myself with good thoughts, positive feelings and many affirmations. I feel great about the novel I am writing this month for National Novel Writing Month. I plan on participating again next year and hope to attend the all night writing session the organization holds in the middle of the month in San Francisco. I wasn't able at attend this year, but I am setting the goal for next year.

My Spark Team, Inner Journey, has grown almost overnight. There are 48 members now. It blows my mind. The small team that started off with just me has almost 50 people. Not everyone participates regularly, but there are a few who do. Researching information to share has been extremely beneficial for me. I've learned a great deal. The interaction of thoughts expressed in the team forums helps to keep me motivated and strong. It is a lovely group of ladies. They are smart, creative, funny and strong.

I just found this quote on a picture at work: Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain. In my life it is one storm after another, with few breaks in between. I have had to learn to dance in the rain. It is about looking for the fun and good times that can be had with the storm pouring down around you. If you try and wait out the storms, life passes you by. Make the most of whatever your storm is and find the silver lining in that storm cloud. It is there though it may be hidden or hard to find.

Dance~Sing~Live!

No comments: