Welcome

Welcome to my journey...It is quite a ride!

I will be posting poetry, affirmations, thoughts and feelings and motivating quotes. This will be a journal of my life and experiences. If you like what you read, please leave a comment. Journey's are to be shared.

My Favorite Quotes...

"To Hope and dream is not to ignore the practical. It is to dress it in colors and rainbows." ~~Anne Wilson Shaef

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Road Map for the next Month

My Road Map for the next Month:

**Walk 30 minutes 3 times a week
**Add strength training 2 times a week
~After I have traveled for 2 weeks on this road, I will take a side road and...

**Walk 30 minutes 4 times a week
**Strength train 3 times a week
~Two weeks on this trail and then I will...

**Increase walking time to 40 minutes per day
**Strength train 3 times a week
~I will take a rest stop and re-evaluate my road map and mark new routes as needed.

+++I will reward myself along the way with a virtual tour of different cities/countries that I am interested in, printing out information and maintaining a "Virtual Travel Journal" for the places I have experienced via the Internet.++++

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daily Affirmations:

~I am strong.
~My breathing is slow and calm.
~ I think thoughts that uplift and nurture me.
~The world around me is full of radiant beauty and abundance.
~I am filled with love and share it easily.

Thought for the Day:

“Everyday courage has few witnesses. But yours is no less noble because no drum beats for you and no crowds shout your name”. --Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments: