Welcome

Welcome to my journey...It is quite a ride!

I will be posting poetry, affirmations, thoughts and feelings and motivating quotes. This will be a journal of my life and experiences. If you like what you read, please leave a comment. Journey's are to be shared.

My Favorite Quotes...

"To Hope and dream is not to ignore the practical. It is to dress it in colors and rainbows." ~~Anne Wilson Shaef

Monday, December 1, 2008

New Beginnings


December is here! How did it get here so quickly?? It was just January 1, 2008 a few days ago. December brings thoughts of new goals for the next year and meditating on what happened this year. We learn from the things that happen so there is nothing wrong with reviewing the year. What did you learn about yourself, good or bad? How did you do on achieving your goals? What do you need to adjust for 2009? Now is the time! Reflect and Plan!

Over all I am very pleased with 2008. It included many difficult challenges for me, but I survived them and over came them. I learned so much about myself and how I can still help others without draining myself. I learned that I am strong. I can be happy with myself while I continue to grow. I'm a bit lazy with my exercises so it gives me new goals to work on for 2009. I can write a novel though I did not complete it during the November Novel Writing challenge. I learned I am smart. My spirituality is important. I am not an island but need others in my journey though I don't depend on them for my happiness. I love my husband. I learned I can paint. I learned I can dance. I learned I can play drums. I can lead an online community. I have much to share with others that can benefit them as it has me. I have learned that I am Fabulous!!

No comments: