Welcome

Welcome to my journey...It is quite a ride!

I will be posting poetry, affirmations, thoughts and feelings and motivating quotes. This will be a journal of my life and experiences. If you like what you read, please leave a comment. Journey's are to be shared.

My Favorite Quotes...

"To Hope and dream is not to ignore the practical. It is to dress it in colors and rainbows." ~~Anne Wilson Shaef

Monday, April 27, 2009

Today...Now...This Minute


Today...now...this minute...It is time for me to put the pedal to the floor and speed forward with my determination to realign my life to the life I want it to be. Eating healthy and exercise are my first steps. That is not just in reference to my body either. I also need to feed my mind healthy material and exercise its mental ability. If my mind and body are healthy, I will feel better and live longer.

I need to get back to the basics: spiritual things, hobbies, being active, music, writing/journaling, and family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily Affirmations:

I am happy!
I love life!
I will succeed!
I am healthy!

No comments: