Welcome

Welcome to my journey...It is quite a ride!

I will be posting poetry, affirmations, thoughts and feelings and motivating quotes. This will be a journal of my life and experiences. If you like what you read, please leave a comment. Journey's are to be shared.

My Favorite Quotes...

"To Hope and dream is not to ignore the practical. It is to dress it in colors and rainbows." ~~Anne Wilson Shaef

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I have much in my life to be thankful for each day. However, it is easy to forget to thank God for these priceless gifts and blessings. As imperfect humans, we will always have problems, illness, sadness, obstacles and other matters that we aren't so thankful about. What matters is if we dwell on these things, or find the thankful things to remember. Positive attitudes, dwelling on the choices we can make in our lives, and affirming the good things in our life will lead to inner peace and happiness.

I am thankful for life!
I am thankful for my children!
I am thankful for my sisters!
I am thankful for God Jehovah!
I am thankful I have a job!
I am thankful for friends!
I am thankful for the beautiful planet, the sun, stars and flowers!

Appreciate the beauty around you and stop to smell the flowers. Don't let life rush by you, but rush to enjoy life one moment at a time!

Dream~Hope~Believe!

No comments: