Welcome

Welcome to my journey...It is quite a ride!

I will be posting poetry, affirmations, thoughts and feelings and motivating quotes. This will be a journal of my life and experiences. If you like what you read, please leave a comment. Journey's are to be shared.

My Favorite Quotes...

"To Hope and dream is not to ignore the practical. It is to dress it in colors and rainbows." ~~Anne Wilson Shaef

Monday, March 30, 2009

Mighty Monday

Mighty...this is a word we rarely hear these days. Mighty means having, or characterized by, or showing superior power or strength to overcome obstacles to accomplish a goal. Are you mighty?

M - Magnify
I - Imitate
G - God
H - Having
T - Tested
Y - Yourself

Be Mighty in God's work!

Today's Affirmations:

I am Mighty!
I am Strong!
I am invincible!

Happy Journey!

No comments: