Welcome

Welcome to my journey...It is quite a ride!

I will be posting poetry, affirmations, thoughts and feelings and motivating quotes. This will be a journal of my life and experiences. If you like what you read, please leave a comment. Journey's are to be shared.

My Favorite Quotes...

"To Hope and dream is not to ignore the practical. It is to dress it in colors and rainbows." ~~Anne Wilson Shaef

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Focus & Find

Today I ponder my mission to focus on ME and find my way on my journey. My path is curvy and filled with obstacles and hurdles. This only increases the challenge and tests my strength and determination. I will choose to view these as positives instead of negatives. With every hurdle I clear, I will have won a victory. Every obstacle I maneuver around will be an accomplishment of which I can be proud. It is MY LIFE, MY JOURNEY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday's Affirmations:

I am strong!
I am determined!
Peace and calm are with me!
I deserve good things and to be happy!

No comments: