Welcome

Welcome to my journey...It is quite a ride!

I will be posting poetry, affirmations, thoughts and feelings and motivating quotes. This will be a journal of my life and experiences. If you like what you read, please leave a comment. Journey's are to be shared.

My Favorite Quotes...

"To Hope and dream is not to ignore the practical. It is to dress it in colors and rainbows." ~~Anne Wilson Shaef

Friday, March 27, 2009

Today...Tomorrow

Today is a good day. Though my body has aches and pains, I feel good mentally and emotionally. I am happy in my new place and am having the most fantastic time turning it into my peaceful haven. I love coming home to it each day. Resolve is in my heart to maintain this peaceful haven each day. I even love the sound of the rain as it hits the parking cover and the apartment roof. It soothes and relaxes. My neighbors are quiet and I have no problems with it all to speak of yet.

Tomorrow will be tough. I go back to the other place to organize, clean and move a few more items. It will be an all day project by myself. My allergies are going to hate it!! The very good thing about it is that I will be able to come home to my haven.

My haven is home
tranquil and serene.
Relaxation and meditation
are my scene.

Life moves on
my journey grows.
winding thru pathways
and shifting with the flow.

Stable and safe
are words I treasure.
In them I take
the utmost pleasure.

Tranquility descends
encompassing me whole.
Happiness and Inner Peace
has found my soul.

No comments: