Welcome

Welcome to my journey...It is quite a ride!

I will be posting poetry, affirmations, thoughts and feelings and motivating quotes. This will be a journal of my life and experiences. If you like what you read, please leave a comment. Journey's are to be shared.

My Favorite Quotes...

"To Hope and dream is not to ignore the practical. It is to dress it in colors and rainbows." ~~Anne Wilson Shaef

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sunshine of My Life!

What time period of your life are you in? I've decided I am in the sunshine of my life. I've come through the rain storms and the sun is shining brightly. I still have an exciting part of my life ahead and many new experiences awaiting me. My future is bright. It is up to me to seek out the light and turn an umbrella on the times it rains. A main portion of my journey is for inner peace and happiness. Much of that will be due to putting God first and seeking His Kingdom. The peace of God that excels all thought will embrace me if I allow it. He makes our pathways bright and guides us towards the fullest life there is possible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DREAM of Sunshine!
HOPE for the Best and the Sun to Shine!
BELIEVE in God and Yourself!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brighter days are ahead
drawing me near to the light.
Comfort I find in spiritual matters
providing spiritual insight.

Counsel I seek
in finding inner peace.
Allowing these negative
emotions to release.

Happiness grows inside
spreading to all around.
I share my inner journey...
I was lost and now I'm found.

Dream~Hope~Believe!

No comments: