Welcome

Welcome to my journey...It is quite a ride!

I will be posting poetry, affirmations, thoughts and feelings and motivating quotes. This will be a journal of my life and experiences. If you like what you read, please leave a comment. Journey's are to be shared.

My Favorite Quotes...

"To Hope and dream is not to ignore the practical. It is to dress it in colors and rainbows." ~~Anne Wilson Shaef

Monday, April 6, 2009

Today~Tomorrow~Forever!

Today is a new day
filled with challenges,
hope, dreams, love
and happiness from within.

Tomorrow will come
when it is ready
and I will be here
ready to face it.

Forever awaits me,
but I am not afraid.
I am prepared and
excited at the possibilities.

Today, tomorrow, forever...
Each step of my journey
leads me to my destination,
inner peace and happiness.

Never will I stop
Dreaming,
Hoping, and Believing!
Will you?

Dream~Hope~Believe!

No comments: