Welcome

Welcome to my journey...It is quite a ride!

I will be posting poetry, affirmations, thoughts and feelings and motivating quotes. This will be a journal of my life and experiences. If you like what you read, please leave a comment. Journey's are to be shared.

My Favorite Quotes...

"To Hope and dream is not to ignore the practical. It is to dress it in colors and rainbows." ~~Anne Wilson Shaef

Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Findings

It's Friday!!! What a week this has been!! I've strained my TMJ resulting in tremendous headaches along with neck, jaw and other pain. I think it is slowly getting better. Thank goodness!!

My son marches tonight with the band at the football game. It is so exciting to watch him perform. I'm very proud of the dedication he is showing for band. I'll be helping the band out before, during and after the game. Then, tomorrow I will be helping with All Region Jazz Band tryouts. I love helping at school. I have missed it greatly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today's Affirmations:

~My mood is calm and relaxed.
~I deserve health, vitality, and peace of mind.
~I can effectively handle any situation that comes my way.
~I deserve to be treated with respect.
~I am a wonderful and worthy person.

Quote of the Day:

"A book is not only a friend, it makes friends for you. When you have possessed a book with mind and spirit, you are enriched. But when you pass it on you are enriched threefold."
~Henry Miller
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weekend Goal:

~Enjoy my children
~Practice my dancing
~Practice my drumming
~Hang my curtain rod
~Perform one relaxation technique
~Mow for one hour
~Enjoy life!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Step by step
My journey continues
Along my path.
I travel unending
Seeking my self
and the life I desire.
As I continue on
my journey unwinds,
life unfolds before me.
I learn from the past
and grow with the future
becoming my best.
Happiness and peace
sprinkle my journey,
encompassing me.
Life is to be lived,
Enjoyed to the fullest
and deeply experienced.
Make your journey
your own, live
and be free!

No comments: