Welcome

Welcome to my journey...It is quite a ride!

I will be posting poetry, affirmations, thoughts and feelings and motivating quotes. This will be a journal of my life and experiences. If you like what you read, please leave a comment. Journey's are to be shared.

My Favorite Quotes...

"To Hope and dream is not to ignore the practical. It is to dress it in colors and rainbows." ~~Anne Wilson Shaef

Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Meanderings

I love taking walks through gardens and walks through my mind. Half of my weekend was great! Helping out with All Region Jazz Band was very enjoyable. The kids are just great and very unique. Music people, like artist, are a different breed. I find I can learn something from their personalities and it helps me to think more outside the box.

The other half of my weekend was quite blah. The rudeness of people continues to astound me. Customer service does not appear to be the motto of the service industry any longer. It rather dampened my spirits when the entire day was met time and again with rude or apathetic people. I did rebound by the end of the day which I was very proud of myself for doing. It is okay to have dips as long as you can rebound and rise again.

No comments: