Welcome

Welcome to my journey...It is quite a ride!

I will be posting poetry, affirmations, thoughts and feelings and motivating quotes. This will be a journal of my life and experiences. If you like what you read, please leave a comment. Journey's are to be shared.

My Favorite Quotes...

"To Hope and dream is not to ignore the practical. It is to dress it in colors and rainbows." ~~Anne Wilson Shaef

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday Wanderings

I wander through my mind
in search of affirmations,
Cultivating good vibes
and sharing positive energy.
My journey is not solitary.
It includes those I love
and new friends along the way.
Together we forge ahead
our goals clearly in sight.
Confidence is our motto
and victory is assured.
If one falls down,
another picks them up.
We survive, we persevere.
We are unbeatable.
Our goals will be achieved
and we will become our best.

I truly believe in what I wrote above. No man is an island unto himself. It takes a whole village to raise a child. All these things are true. Whatever journey we are on always includes others as they touch our lives. Some may only touch it for a brief moment, while others are there throughout it. We need encouragement, affirmations and love from other people. We thrive on sharing with those we love, friends and family. Never isolate yourself. Instead, reach out and draw others into your life, your journey.

Today's Affirmations:

~I deserve to be happy.
~I will achieve my goals for this day.
~I love my mind and body.
~I am special and deserve good things.
~I will be happy today.

No comments: