Welcome

Welcome to my journey...It is quite a ride!

I will be posting poetry, affirmations, thoughts and feelings and motivating quotes. This will be a journal of my life and experiences. If you like what you read, please leave a comment. Journey's are to be shared.

My Favorite Quotes...

"To Hope and dream is not to ignore the practical. It is to dress it in colors and rainbows." ~~Anne Wilson Shaef

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday's Tattlings

Tuesday means dance class! I love my dance classes!! Tuesday is probably my busiest day at work. I don't mind keeping busy as it makes the day fly by. I have a stack of papers today that is huge. It will take me a while to process them all. I really hate being a paper pusher. I would much rather be a librarian or elementary school teacher. I would also love working at a museum or becoming an archaeologist. I love old things and learning about different cultures.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's Affirmations:

I will eat healthy.
I will dance today and feel good about me.
I deserve good things to happen.
I will treat others with respect.
I will treat myself with respect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reach for the stars
capture one in your hand.
Now, reach for your goals.
They are even more attainable.

Never feel your goals
are as far away as stars.
They are as far away
as your hands and feet.

Move your hands
Move your feet
and you will find success
and your goals met.

Remember, you are a star!

No comments: