Welcome

Welcome to my journey...It is quite a ride!

I will be posting poetry, affirmations, thoughts and feelings and motivating quotes. This will be a journal of my life and experiences. If you like what you read, please leave a comment. Journey's are to be shared.

My Favorite Quotes...

"To Hope and dream is not to ignore the practical. It is to dress it in colors and rainbows." ~~Anne Wilson Shaef

Friday, October 31, 2008

Fantastic Friday

Friday's are fantastic days! You are anticipating the weekend and hopefully satisfied with the past week. It is a day of reflection on what might need adjusting for the next week in your life. Let's just say I have lots of adjusting for next week...

My husband is home for a few days. We have much to discuss and made a small start yesterday. Sometimes I have this sparkle of hope everything will be okay, and others I am convinced they never will. I want them to be okay. I want Russ to be okay. Send positive thoughts my way for a positive discussion from our hearts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today's Affirmations:

I will be positive
I will be calm
I will respect myself and others
I will honor who I am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The variables in life are uncountable.
Our plans for the future are never fixed in stone.
We must be constantly flexible,
ready to adjust at a moments notice.
While we are diligent in pursuing our goals,
Our goals may hit obstacles.
Negativity may seep in unnoticed.
We must keep on guard of this
and maintain our positive attitudes.
It is not failure to adjust our goals.
It is failure to give up.
Keep walking, step by step
pursuing your journey.
Flow with the bends in the road
and adjust your path as needed.
Hold your head high
and be proud of yourself.
You are Fabulous in every way!
Live life fully, enjoy your journey,
and smile from your heart.

No comments: